MGL Plumbing 21 hours
Salary: £14,298 - £19,912
(Full time salary: £23,831 - £33,187)
We are searching for an outstanding professional to join our team. You will play a key role in delivering an exceptional teaching and learning experience for learners aged 16-18 and 19+ on level 1,2 and 3 study programmes.
Key qualities sought:
• Excellent subject specific knowledge and skill, specifically around Plumbing
• NVQ level 3 trade qualification or equivalent.
• Recent trade experience of Plumbing and up to date knowledge of products and materials
• Exemplary use of technology (to be incorporated in teaching)
• Maths and English skills at level 2 (GCSE/CSE A-C or equivalent)
• Teaching qualification or willingness to work towards.
• Excellent literacy and communications skills are essential.
Your role within the team will be to provide expert teaching to cohorts of learners throughout the duration of their qualifications. You will support learners as groups and individually through personal targets and plans to achieve to the best of their ability. You will be part of the Construction and Technology team taking part in personalised and group learning and development activities.
Applications must be received by 12noon on the date of closing.
We are committed to safeguarding and promote the welfare of all learners. We expect our employees to share this commitment.
Employment at the College is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service – DBS, (formerly CRB) check.
Any persons applying for roles involving 'regulated activity' (as defined by the DBS), will also be subject to a check on the child and/or adult barred list(s).
“Inspiring learners to succeed in life and in work.”Apply now
Closing date: 06/06/2017
Salary: £14,298 - £19,912 actual
For more information about this vacancy, download the full job description.