Computer Aided Design 2D (AutoCAD) Level 2 CertificateVRQ Certificate
If you like to design engineering drawings, then AutoCAD City & Guilds certification is one career option for you. As AutoCAD is one of the most popular software packages in this field, many job opportunities are available all over the world. Upon completion of this course, the student will learn to use AutoCAD and create accurate 2D drawings, setup drawings that can be reused, develop template files.
The course is delivered through a series of practical workshops.
Applicants must be computer literate.
No interview required.
Questions & Answers
How is the course assessed?
Candidates are assessed through two practical assignments and an on-line multiple choice test.
Are there any opportunities for progression?
AutoCAD 2D (level 3)
The Advice & Guidance team provide impartial Student Advisors to give information about College Courses and provide initial guidance to help you decide which course is best for you . Financial advice and assistance if you need help with childcare, equipment, fees, or travel. Careers and Student Advisors to give you the necessary help and guidance you need when you are progressing on to further and higher education or employment.
During Your Study
To help you to succeed in your course of study we offer a range of services. For instance, you may have a learning difficulty and/or disability or other condition which significantly affects your daily life. If you would like to discuss your support needs, or for further information about the support available, please contact the study support team on 01422 357357 Ext 9347.Apply for this course
- Attendance: Part-time (evening)
- Start Date: 3 October 2017
- Hours per week: 3 hours per week (25 weeks)
- Days: Monday
- Start Time: 6.00 pm
- End Time: 9.00 pm
- Duration: 25 weeks
- Course Fees: £660 Full Cost Recovery Full Cost Recovery Courses do not attract any funding and therefore the full cost of the fees are payable by the student irrespective of their circumstances.
- Venue: Calderdale College
- Faculty: HE & Professonal Studies
- Department Manager: Karen Robson
- Level: Level 2
- Qualification Name: 7579-02/Autocad 2D
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
- Course Contact: Jack Woodhead (9330)
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: .
ApplyApply for this course
You can also download a printable application form (PDF 209KB).
For careers advice, please use our Careers Explorer.